Introducing practical minimalism, a type of minimalism that doesn’t make you feel like crap unless you literally live in a one-bedroom apartment with one pair of socks to your name. Instead i focus on how you can make minimalism work for you in all areas of your life. At its core, minimalism is about a reassessment of your priorities so you can strip away all of the excess in your life and focus on what truly matters to you.
Inside, you’ll find:
- The secret to involving even the most reluctant children
- Why you should stop putting off the task of cleaning out your attic
- The exciting benefits of minimalizing your garage and outdoor spaces
- How to complete the process, even when your housemate refuses to participate
- How to create the tranquil haven of your dreams in your bedroom
- How to find lasting inner peace through the process of mental decluttering
- ...and much more!
The trend in today’s society is for minimalism, steering away from having homes which are filled to bursting with ornaments, excess furniture and junk. But many of us still struggle to understand how we can achieve it in our own lives. Life changing minimalist living: a guide to decluttering your home, organizing your life, and simplifying it all, is a smart guide in which you will find the answers you have been seeking when it comes to decluttering and organizing your living space.