This book contains 7 proven natural exercises as well as steps and strategies on how to manage and treat your sleep apnea. This book will help you to understand what sleep apnea is, what its effects are, the changes that you can make in your lifestyle to avoid it, and the treatment you can undergo so that you will be able to finally have a good night’s sleep. This book also includes the outcomes that you can expect after the treatment.
By reading this book, you will:
- Understand the three types of insomnia
- Dsm-5 (the diagnostic and statistical manual of the american psychiatric association) classification of insomnia, including symptoms
- The causes and symptoms of comorbidity (a very severe form of insomnia)
- The relationship between various hormones and insomnia
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological medications used for treatment and prevention of insomnia
- Non-medicinal therapies for insomnia
In this book, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of what insomnia is, the effects it can give you, what really causes it, and finally, you’ll discover numerous ways to solve your seemingly never-ending insomnia problem using natural remedies that are as effective (or even more) as any medicine drugstores worldwide may offer.