The Good Doctor's Guide to Colds and Flu [Updated Edition]
26 loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
From cold and flu to pneumonia and bronchitis; from tonsillitis and sinusitis to SARS and COVID-19: eminent Mount Sinai lung specialist and leading pulmonologist Neil Schacter, M.D., explains how to treat and prevent these illnesses. In The Good Doctor's Guide to Colds and Flu, he describes how to avoid illness, boost immunity, and combat congestion, fever, and discomfort when cold, flu, and other respiratory infections strike.
This updated edition includes:
- A new chapter that offers practical strategies on how to prevent, treat, and recover from COVID-19
- Prevention and treatment plans for the 6 most common respiratory infections: colds, influenza, sinusitis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, and pneumonia
- The four stages of a cold, and one of the best ways to avoid catching one
- The latest research on well-known cold remedies such as Vitamin C, Zinc, and Echinacea
- The four major types of pneumonias, and the prevention technique that can eliminate more than 80 organisms that cause it
- Why humming five seconds a day can reduce risk of sinus problems
- The surprising reason why women catch more colds
- Advice for people with diabetes, asthma, allergies, and more!