Whether you want to dive in and explore a world underwater or just relax on the white sand, paradise is yours with Moon Aruba. Inside you'll find:
- Strategic itineraries covering the best beaches, the outback, and budget-conscious travel, with ideas for honeymooners, scuba divers, families, and more
- The top activities and unique experiences: Explore geological formations and see birds with startlingly bright plumage at Arikok National Park or celebrate Carnival with the locals. Indulge in traditional favorites like keshi yena (filled cheese) or cabrito stoba (stewed goat) or feast on fresh ceviche while dining beachfront
- Outdoor adventures: Go off-roading through the outback, snorkel in turquoise waters, or try your hand at windsurfing or parasailing
- Ways to respectfully engage with culture from local author and dive instructor Rosalie Klein, from supporting small businesses to exploring ethically and sustainably from local author and former dive instructor Rosalie Klein
- Full-color, vibrant photos and maps throughout
- Helpful background on the landscape, culture, history, and environment
- Handy tips for health and safety, transportation, LGBTQ travelers, families with children, and more
With Moon Aruba's practical tips and local perspective, you can experience the best of Aruba.
Looking for more fun in the Caribbean sun? Check out Moon Jamaica or Moon Dominican Republic.